Come see what Ive been doing you just do surveys and offers and make money doing it. Its really a simple way to make alittle xtra money, and no its not a scam So hey if you wanna make alittle extra money while you sit on the computer click below and sign up and I will send you a email to get you started.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog I have no clue what Im doing but I plan on using this place to keep in touch and share things I make. Check back soon maybe I will finally figure out what Im doing..lol
Note to Pro Bloggers.....Dont laugh to hard now..lol

9 comments:

Serena said...

hey Moe thanks for the email notice I am up in arms too. Scouting out places to possibly move to when it happens. So far the only one I found that you can post backs and tags similar to msn is google groups.
Serena

Anonymous said...

Hey Moe,

Taz here........ Nice blog site.....

I put it in favorites :)

Huggles,

Taz

Moe said...

Serena hey I didnt see ya up there, Ill check the google groups too.Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hiya Moe.. Man is this frying my brain. I am backing up my group in YUKU. We are able to do tags there also. Your site looks great :)

Hugs,
Nia

renegal59 said...

Hi Moe....Nice place you have here...good luck working it all out...Hugs Rene

Anonymous said...

hi Moe,
I will be adding you to my faves.
huggles, moon

Peanut said...

Hey Auntie
you know I love to blog hehe I have one on this site as well. Did you try ning.com that site is pretty cool and you can add backgrounds and snags and blog and it has a chat room.

Love ya

your msn stalker
Cali

Anonymous said...

Hi Moe...just popping by to say hello! Hope all is well.

Felicia

Anonymous said...

Hey Moe!! Looks great here, missya all from MSN, I mostly just hangout in emailing groups now, lol. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Hugs,
Lori (aka: gardengal928)