Come see what Ive been doing you just do surveys and offers and make money doing it. Its really a simple way to make alittle xtra money, and no its not a scam So hey if you wanna make alittle extra money while you sit on the computer click below and sign up and I will send you a email to get you started.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tired of all this moving!

Good morning, Ive got the group in yuko going, people are posting got all my snags posted, people have branched out into so many different forums I have all these different accounts and half the time cant even remember the links to find them so gotta check email and find them then sign into yet another account so Im not even getting into any of them let alone learn how they work but I dont wanna lose my friends either ya know,I tell ya its having to deal with all the new crap in all the groups answering questions that I dont know the answers to trying to find my own way around, yada yada, gotta admit only thing i miss about msn is we all knew our way around. On top of that I havent decided how to share the name tags, is it easier to post in separate albums as sets or set in alpha order in one bucket, individual letters?? just dont know what to do.
Anyhow Happy Halloween!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya...don't know if I'm doing this right...lol..anyhow,it's me,Blowymist...& I've used ure tags 4 simply ages now.Do I have to join this 'blog@? Plz can u explain wot happens now plz? Can I still use ure tags etc? Many ,many thanx n glad I found u!! Hugs,Blowymist.(Sue) xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Moe.. Great space you have here... I hear ya about the forums.. Alot of the groups I was in at MSN went in different directions, I am so lost.. So I decided today to just stick with Yuku and Aimoo..Those boards, once you get to know them are pretty good.. I am still in the learning process yet though.. You take care, will pop in again soon.. God Bless & Huge Hugs....Marilyn :)