Come see what Ive been doing you just do surveys and offers and make money doing it. Its really a simple way to make alittle xtra money, and no its not a scam So hey if you wanna make alittle extra money while you sit on the computer click below and sign up and I will send you a email to get you started.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Good Friday Peeps!

Good morning, so glad its friday, alot of us are dealing with the upcoming msn closure, Ive checked into a couple of forums yuko and google groups and their are things I like and dislike about both, Im just not sure if I want to create a new one personally, part of me wants to wait it out see how msn moves them if they do move like they say their moving all members and content of the group so I may just wait see how it turns out, if I dont like I will just continue making my sigtags and posting the link in here. I dont get much conputer time anyhow anymore so we will see. I look at it like this whatever happens happens, For some of us I think it could be a good thing it closing, some might just venture to bigger and better things, some will have to learn something new so like I said this maybe a good change some of us have been sitting in front of this PC messing with msn groups for far too long.
Anyhoo Have an awesome weekend!!!
Huggles Moe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Moe, This is Lisa from your MSN group. I am hoping that we see soemthing happen good from this MSN closing. I will follow along to see what happens. I have my own group so I have to see as a memebrs and as a manager.
Lisa

Moe said...

hey Lisa I know alot of us are over at yuko already I set up group on google too you can paste your bkrds over there but only on the pages not in messages they are kinda like yahoo I guess. Im curious to see what the live ones will be like.
Good to see ya!

Unknown said...

Hi moe I have also opened a Blog where I can place my mad ramblings on lol plus I am learning to make scrapkits as well.......the link is http://audreygblog.blogspot.com/
if you want to check it out.....I'm juust learning so go easy on me lmao
Hugs
Audrey

Fat Mama said...

Hey Moe, The whole thing stinks. But MSN is getting to the point that we will be charged for our hotmail is seems. I am signed up for the site, I think but I will double check. Thank you for all your trouble.

Diane AKA Blondedi