Come see what Ive been doing you just do surveys and offers and make money doing it. Its really a simple way to make alittle xtra money, and no its not a scam So hey if you wanna make alittle extra money while you sit on the computer click below and sign up and I will send you a email to get you started.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Snaggable Name Tags

Here is a list of my snaggable name tag Albums.
Feel free to snag any or friends just remember leave all credits in tact and no altering.
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/FunkyTownGraphics/

2 comments:

Beth said...

i just tried writing on your cbox but it says it's locked lol so here's what i wrote there

OMGGGGG you got a blog!!!!! it's about time! holy hannah peggy lol i'm going to add you to my blog roll right now :) hahahaha call me sometime! i miss you!!

Moe said...

Hey beth its good to see ya, I need to give ya a ring so we can catch up when ya gonna be home.
Ill have to go fix that cbox..lol